Working on OCaml open-source tooling and distributed storage.
Living in Paris, under the careful supervision of those who can speak French.
- 🌳 Irmin, a high-performance distributed database with Git-based
- 🧪 Alcotest, a testing framework with combinators and coloured
- 💀 Oskel, a skeleton-builder for modern OCaml projects;
- ... see my GitHub profile.
Mostly discussion of OCaml design patterns and tooling:
- CausalRPC, in which I discuss the design
trade-offs of creating a type-safe RPC framework using Git-based semantics.
Given at the OCaml workshop at ICFP 2019 (23rd August). Recording of the talk
- Particle Swarm Optimisation, in which I give a brief
introduction to swarm intelligence and its practical applications. Presented
to my fellow Churchill Computer Scientists during my degree.