Open-source software developer at Tarides. ⛵
Working on OCaml open-source tooling and distributed storage.
Living in Paris, under the careful supervision of those who can speak French.
- 🌳 Irmin, a high-performance distributed database with Git-based semantics;
- 🧪 Alcotest, a testing framework with combinators and coloured output;
- 💀 Oskel, a skeleton-builder for modern OCaml projects;
- ... see my GitHub profile.
Mostly discussion of OCaml design patterns and tooling:
- Optional parametricity – June 17, 2020
- The _intf trick – April 07, 2020
- Tail recursion modulo cons – February 02, 2020
- Testing manpages – January 30, 2020
- Polymorphic ignore considered harmful – January 20, 2020
- CausalRPC, in which I discuss the design trade-offs of creating a type-safe RPC framework using Git-based semantics. Given at the OCaml workshop at ICFP 2019 (23rd August). Recording of the talk forthcoming.
- Particle Swarm Optimisation, in which I give a brief introduction to swarm intelligence and its practical applications. Presented to my fellow Churchill Computer Scientists during my degree.